18 February 2006

Reuion

18 February 2006

COoL.... Today, I am having a cool day!!!Finally, I got to contact vf my old classmates.... my buddies... There have been some time since v last met!! Its about 4 years v lost contact!! V just like a kite that fly apart without any holding of a string.....Yesterday, I received a letter from a old friend. That was really mesmerising... I was pretty surprise and happy to get the letter.
The letter make me flash back to..... ThOse day, I was a new student of the class. I was a quiet girl and take long time to mix around.After v had tag along for some time, v knew each other better.V share our up and down together. Still fresh in my mind, our class has known as the worst class in the school since v r trouble makers.The problem v have to face.... the drama v took part... the sonsg v sang....All that waS our only MemoRies!!! THey were sincere!!!
Although v dont have the chance to meet , v still able to contact!! HOpe to C u all soOn!!

**********FRIENDSHIP FOREVER************

0 comments:

 
The Path I have and I had © 2008. Design by Pocket