17 February 2006

CONFUSE

17 February 2006


Recently, I was behaving very weird.I remain very quiet whether in school or in house. But, I just can't figure out why. WHY??What happen to me??
I ask myself am i the true self of mine??Suddenly, I found that I am lost!!I like to keep myself alone for no reason.I think this is time for me to find out who I am and I what I really want.

I wanted to share my feeling.... but I have no idea who to share with and where to start it.
Therefore, I would rather be alone when I am upset.Should I do what I want?? Or follow the others?? That the question I always ask!!Sometimes, I can be very confident!Somestimes,I would lose my confident entirely.What should I do?? What really block my way?? IS MYSELF!!!
SPM is coming soon... I am not really prepared for it! I am still taking my sweet time to wondering around.... that really make me feel more worry!!! As I really stress out, WHO can GIVE me the light?? the guidance??
BUt, as there is someone the world would be a better place to live in!!
Thank you my frenz!!! You really make me feel better when I speak out!!! I am so comfortable to interact vf u. Maybe that not a lot we can share together, but I really appreciate that.V are hardly speak to each other.... but the conversation that lasted for a few minute is enough for me to feel better!!! Maybe u dont know tat... as I never told u before!!I just wanna post my feeling of grateful!!! I like friendship without promises!!

Lastly, I hope I can find my own pretty world that I love !! And be the lord of the kingdom!!

~~~ WiSh All My FrEnz HAve A GOoD LifE ... StAY HAppY & ChEERful...~~~
PeaCe^^

0 comments:

 
The Path I have and I had © 2008. Design by Pocket