18 February 2006

Meeting my old schoolmate

18 February 2006


COoL... Today, I am having a cool day!! I finally got my old classmate contact. There have been some time since we last met!!!I miss them a lot.... but v have not keep in touch since 4 years ogo.
Now... v have the chance to get contact again!!!That was really Mesmerising!!!
Yesterday, I received a letter from one of my primary school friend. I was pretty surprise to get the letter. But, the feeling of happy!!Happy to hear that she was doing well... She make me flash back to the memories v have at primary school.
At those day, I was a new student in that school.I was a quiet girl that take long time to mix around!! After some time v tag along together, v r good frenz that share the up and down!!!
THEY are sincere!!! those silly things v have done .... now have become our memories...

********************FRIENDSHIP FOREVER************************************

0 comments:

 
The Path I have and I had © 2008. Design by Pocket