3 February 2006

OH MY GOD!!!

3 February 2006
OMG!

Life have been so hectic, I had no enough sleep for my whole week. As a sleep lover, there would be a big torture for me. Always hope that holiday approach as fast as possible!!! Hate the school life a lot… but force to make myself in it!! Actually, that was really tiring… … To be frank, while I was busy for my society activities and homework, sometimes I feel like giving up!! However, I still force myself to keep going in the upstream and not falling downward. As the president of the SPBT board, make my responsibility even heavier. I have to plan all the work! Although some said that president is to give order and be a coordinator. As the matter of fact, I have to involve myself in all the activities and need to pay attention to the members responds. That was really tough when getting it started. All the false that my members did, will related to me too…. But, what can I do??? I have to face it positively, and that's what we call “the process of growing up”. School works make me feel breathless. There will not be an end for my homework! It will be getting heavier and heavier only!As this year I ll be sitting for my SPM exam,I am attending tuituion in order to improve my grade and get more study skills. I am rushing all the way to meet my tuition timetable. Although there was quite tiring but I learnt a lot from there!!!Exam!! test!! Homework!! The feeling of fear take all over my mind! HELPLESS!!!! who can help me???

I knew there is no one except mySELF!! I have to TAKE THE CHALLENGE!


0 comments:

 
The Path I have and I had © 2008. Design by Pocket