26 October 2005

FriendShip

26 October 2005


Will A FriendShip ..... Last Forever ....?

Nobody can predict the future....
Nobody can tell out the changes in themselves...

There are no limatation in a relationship
There are no eternal promises that able to last forever

I dont mind if the situation have been changed....
Coz i understand that I have to change to just suit the atmosphere...

I dont mind that is the friendship have been broken...
Or the feeling of comfort have been lost between a friendship....
The changes is a new format... there cant be return or undo to be the old one again

But, there is one thing i am sure that
i am grateful to have friends like all of you...
Thanks for everything
make my life more meaningful
and my path of life not lonely...

0 comments:

 
The Path I have and I had © 2008. Design by Pocket