9 November 2010

Simplicity

9 November 2010
Instead of reading journals, blogging strike my mind!! I made this kind of statement once in a blue moon. I just don't know why :p
By the way, I have totally nothing in my mind. I know is lame. But I just feel like typing some random thoughts...

before making any comments toward others, take a walk in other peoples' shoes
............because you have absoultely no idea why people do things the way, just not the way you do yours.

...........because you have totally no right being to cant accept others obsess with the things they like, just not the cup of your tea.

you dont have to lose the girl to be a woman!! Sometimes being naive can be enjoyable than knowing the ugly truth.

if you think you're great, others think they are as well. So, dont ever run in to others and degrades others' way of life.

There's no formula for a relationship.

When I'm trying to escape from reality, that's the imminent return to real life.

Being yourself is just not enough, the concern is about realising yourself.

Life's good! Why worry?? lolx.

Well, it's time for bed.
Au revoir.

0 comments:

 
The Path I have and I had © 2008. Design by Pocket