13 January 2009

Theirs Wedding

13 January 2009
2008 was a good year for marriage. Many couples were getting married in that year. During my 3 month sem break alone, I have attended 3 cousins' weddings. Congrats and best wishes for the sweet couple =)


'Oct - Cousin Sis wedding

A modern wedding held in a traditional format.


Cousin sis in Bride's sedan on the way to groom's house.


sis::me::bride

hehe... I am in the bride's sedan


Wedding Banquet @ Vistana HoteL

Me::Cousin Sis


'Nov- Cousin sis wedding
A church wedding. That was my first time experience to attend a church wedding.

Bride and groom in church

Father of the bride walks the bride down the aisle to her awaiting groom.


Declaration of L.O.V.E

Waiting the occasion to begin..



'Dec -Cousin Brother wedding

Typical Modern wedding

Bride and groom

Ladies*

Sis::Me

@ Princess Crown

*winks


0 comments:

 
The Path I have and I had © 2008. Design by Pocket