21 July 2008

MISSIN' the Past

21 July 2008
I was back from campus as usual.. changing my cloth, tidy up my room and prepare for my lunch, switch on my laptop. What else? Maggi mee... No choice, fast and delicious. however, I get fed up of the taste. kind of numb with the taste. blu blu blu...None of my housemate was back from class, as usual i locked myself up in my lovely room. While surfing the net, I listen to the music on my tracklist... my mind start to rooming around when i heard.......

The songs: for the first time , one of favourite songs during secondary school.
The songs has actually recall my memory during secondary school. Then my mind start filliing around with my lovely friends faces: Miss u guys so much.. some are still in contact, while some like stim evaporate to the atmosphere. May khee, the one who never meet since the last day in anugerah cemerlang, juz keep in touch through phone.Owe her one expensive roti canai! hehe.. next, ping, fa, pui and ying.. Shopping gang and crapping gang! V crap lots while together.. Since when v last meet? I guess.. last gathering was in uma rani with ping and fa. Ice-skating!! Promise ping to accompany her to skate since .. when? form 5! until now havent made up. hehe..next, jing yi and mei ying.. my crazy gang that make impossible things possible. haha.. b.siang and yen hooi, always meet up at secret recipe for lunch!! haha.. I think v should try out others next time. Garnet, the one I never meet her long long time too.. and always be the most busy..How are she now? Long hair? short hair? Coming Sem break should find her one day.

Music player shuffle to the next song:pretty boy.

Ohh.. this song has a funny but memorable stories behind it. Whenever I listen to this, i ll remember my work life during the 3 month holiday after SPM. There, I have learn and experiences a lot. I earn the knowledge where school didnt teach me. There, I turn from a little girl that know nth much abt the world to a more mature thinking girl that come across what the society is. i miss my colleague there: sandy, the one always take care of me when I mess up the task. Wen, the one who give me a opportunity to stay out of office and follow her to go around. Yeo, the one who like to joke with me.. Yen, the manager, always with the serious faces and I respect much, of cuz scared the most. Many many more.... All the sad and happy memory mixing around there.


hiss... knocked my head!! what happen to my mind? seem like old ladies flashing back their past.. who should be blame? the songs? my nonsence mind? whatever... but how nice to indulge in..

True friends is made heart to heart,
distance make us far apart,
but our distance in heart never far apart.
The furthest distance in the world is..
two people living in the same daily routine together, but both cant sense ones soul`s temperature.
So even though the one who close to you in distance may be far apart from ur heart; while the one who far from u in distance may be close to u in heart.

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

yean yean! u better put one cbox le. very diff to chat leh..haha.anyway i din know u change ur blog skin d. long time din online d lor me =) anyway my name being mention horz? hehe..take care ya!

Mellissa said...

u r tagged!

 
The Path I have and I had © 2008. Design by Pocket