19 April 2008

The very final semester for foundation

19 April 2008
Semester 3 for foundation studies is going to end soon........
In the whole study week, except from studying, I think a lot about the coming future..
What is going to be after next week???
Everything is going to end soon. Time is flying fast without i realised it.
After this very last semester, TE 1 no longer remain the same. Everyone is diverse to different course and all my friends in TD are going to leave kampar campus and shift to setapak campus. Although there is only 1 year time for us to know each other, live with each other, share with each other, I have learned a lot.
Starting from may07, I stayed here with them for the most of my time. From alone to together. I come across many many things which was my first turning point in my teen life.
But after this, there will be another turning point in life. I dont know what going to happen in my degree studies. This was the question I asked before I came to Kampar.
So, for the very last semester, I hope to be a memorable one. ....

1 comments:

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

te 1 no longer remain same..true but the people...like us..still stay united as one..we are still who we are...
take care ya!

 
The Path I have and I had © 2008. Design by Pocket