23 October 2007

Things has not been fine!

23 October 2007
----- Juz feel lack of motivation -----
---I wanna shout to the world
----
------------Am I doing the right decision for myself
-----
---What can make me happy everyday-----
----------Do I really surpass myself
------

Am I good enough to handle all the obstacles?

All this question arise to me everyday...
I cant give a pretty good answer to it~

I miss my past, the way i used to be

the one that always tresures my friends

the one that lives for my own
the one that always realise what am i doing

the one that always get support from my family

the one that i used to be.......

1 comments:

Mellissa said...

yean!

guess u're feeling upset lately..
so sorry i din drop by earlier din even notice that!

hows u feeling now?
better or not?
nomatter we in kl here will be here for u alrite!
miss ya lots.
so happy that we can meet again this saturday =D see ya!

-ping-

 
The Path I have and I had © 2008. Design by Pocket