13 December 2005

People that v met in our life

13 December 2005

I like this article... I find it very meaningful...
That is true... that in our life
We meet many peple...
Some can be very nice... Some may make you feel hatred to them!
Your family, your friends, your classmate, your teacher, your boss, your activity partner....
There share... hold different memories with you...
Your beloved may hurt you.... Your family may give you fully support...your friends may disappointed you... your teacher may scold you.... your partner may brighten your day...
All the things will happen... its will keep on continue.... as the world is circle....
There come and here go....

I always ask myself ... what I want most out of my life??? Happiness??
But, how to gain happiness???
Happiness is just simple....
There no need last for long.... Its enough that to stay for some time....
Is the understanding....

Thank you to all the people that in my life...
Because of YOU ALL.... Now I am what "I AM"

0 comments:

 
The Path I have and I had © 2008. Design by Pocket