16 November 2005

~FAtE~

16 November 2005
Time is passing by in a quick flow....
I ask myself have I done something that is worthy...??

After thinking for a couple of seconds .... i still havent got my answer...
But one thing that I am sure right now Is.... ... Everything have their value
Just that I cant figure out d value at present..........
Maybe in future or in next moment
I will get d answer.....WHO KNowS???

Thus, I tell myself if there is something that belongs to u ... U will get it
If there is not belongs to u.. U will never get it
Is that call "FATE"?
Some say ...u can change it
Some say ...u can't
The former is a positive thinker and d later is a negative thinker..
But, I agree both of them.
Is good that v think positive...but when v take a look back
U will realise.. there maybe just a EXcuses
If u keep telling that u will get it u will get it....
Will u look to another options??
Maybe THere are others choices that far more better than the one u wanted.
Or d thing that u are longing for it....
Actually not d thing u want

So, There are always a Alternative In our Life.
Wat for to be upset... IS not worth!!!
WAt V need to do is...
keep walking in our PaTh!!!
The day will Not be end!!

0 comments:

 
The Path I have and I had © 2008. Design by Pocket